Pottermore! Pottermore! Pottermore!
I was so nervous!
But it turns out that I’m magical!
I can’t wait to explore! Special thanks to Lisa and Joey for the help today. 🙂
Where is my emailllllll?!?!?
So… Yesterday I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2. In 3D. I liked it. Didn’t love it. Half-Blood Prince remains my #1 favorite Harry Potter movie of all time. So of course there’s some HP hype in this list…
- Rachel writes about how some of the dialogue in HP 7:2 should probably go. Probably the funniest Deathly Hallows 2 blog post I’ve read yet. (Neal and Rachel’s Wisconsin Adventures)
- Also HP related, Malfoy Swaggered like a boss. (@Lord_Voldemort7)
- A post about “WWII’s Badass Female Tattoo Artist” Jessie Knight. LOVE the photos! (Jezebel)
- Yarn Bombing! What cool photos and… how do people even do this? (Apartment Therapy)
And, I leave you with two videos.
- This is the new ad for our local Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. The ad features local people, and I really like how it turned out.
Komen NELA Race for the Cure–September24, 2011
- The second video is just ridiculous and hilarious. Enjoy!
She loves sponges. Really.